Tuesday 13 September 2011

SHOP UPDATE, WEBSITE & NEW SHOP!


It's been a long while since I've posted on here so I thought it was about time that I updated everyone on what's going on with my boutique and share the exciting news of my second shop opening and website! 

 
Firstly, Boutique 73 on Church street has had a total clothing revamp from when it first opened. My main focus for this shop is to continue sourcing beautiful one-off seconds and gorgeous chintzy home items, however I now stock new clothing items, such as Holister cardigans and lovely floral dresses. One of our best selling clothing items are our vinatge, customised Levi shorts (£15) which come in a huge variety of washes, colours, cuts and lengths. We always have plenty of these in stock in tons of sizes! Our seconds are also just as popular as ever - especially during our post-summer sale which has flown off the rails! 


Another focus of mine has been the vintage home items. We always have plenty of gorgeous furniture pieces and home accessories in stock. I find that the home items are really popular as loads of my customers are really into the shabby chic style. Currently we have some gorgeous garden chairs, old school desk, display cabinet, suitcases, garden equipment, crockery, mirrors, pictures and loads more bits and bobs in the shop! I've also started stocking more accessories such as beautiful flower belts, a vast selection of bags, cute scrabble and button rings, shoes and other chintzy trinkets. 


Now...onto the website! I have launched my Boutique 73 clothing website and can't wait to keep adding more gorgeous pieces onto it. We sell lovely dresses and girly outfits along with party-ready jumpsuits and hareems. We also sell some exclusive London Boutique jewellery such as Victorian inspired cameo necklaces and glass Alice in Wonderland pendants. Postage is free for orders over £50 and we ship internationally so nobody misses out! We also accept PayPal. Products are updated daily so there are constantly new items! Our website is - www.boutique73.co.uk

Antique Matte Silver Wing & Skull Earrings £8.99

Antique Brushed Gold Headphone Necklace £9.99

Light Blue Flower Belt £8.99

 
Large Slouch Tan Flower Bag £8.99


NEW SHOP!!!

Boutique 73, No. 34 Stratford Road, MK125LW

OPENING SATURDAY 15TH OCTOBER 
10AM TILL 6PM

Please join us for a glass of champers and a peek at all the lovely things we'll be selling!

This shop will be selling completely different stock to the current store. My main focus will be pretty new tea dresses, vintage inspired clothing, and gorgeous accessories and home items. 

I can't wait to open this shop as I'm really excited for everyone to see the new things we will be selling!
I hope you'll be able to come along and join in with the celebrations!

My current boutique on Church Street will remain open as normal!


There's so many exciting things happening in the next few months! Hopefully I'll be able to keep everyone updated on here. If you would like to keep up to date with us on facebook please 'like' our new page! 
http://www.facebook.com/Boutique73Shop

I hope to see some of you at my new shop opening or just pop into our current shop for a mooch! 
 Laura x x x





No comments:

Post a Comment